Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Matter of the Heart

According to Gideon's profile last year:

Open oval window and extra ventricular chord in his heart.

According to the cardiologist today:

Perfect heart.

Praise the Lord!  Gideon's heart is strong and healthy!
Absolutely no problems or concerns!

And this means that we can go ahead with his botox injections on his legs next week.  We were waiting for the okay from the cardiologist before we sedated him.  Now that we have a green light for sedation, we can work on getting Gideon's feet and legs in shape!

So excited for my boy!
Pretty soon he is going to become even harder 
for me to keep up with!
And I could not be more thrilled!





3 comments:

Holly said...

WOOHOO! So glad they found nothing at all wrong with his heart!!!

merissayusko said...

I love reading about your boys and I pray for them too! Do you mind if I include their pictures in a video I am making for a dinner that we're having called Celebrate Adoption??

Kelly said...

I love coming to your blog and reading the updates! I am so stinking happy for these boys! What a great family God has placed them in!